- Severely cracked or broken tooth
- Missing one or more natural teeth
- Loose fitting partials or dentures
- Sunken-in look to your facial appearance
- Issues chewing, eating, or speaking
- Tooth infection causing severe pain
Dental implants are placed where the root of the tooth once was and can support a crown, bridge or even a denture. If you are someone who has one or more missing teeth they possibly can be replaced with a dental implant.
A dental implant is a long-term solution for a missing tooth. It is a screw-like piece of titanium metal, implanted into the jaw to replace a missing tooth. Bone gradually grows around the implant, so the implant becomes permanent. Once the bone has grown around the implant and it is established, a crown (artificial tooth) is custom-made to perfectly match your other teeth and is securely attached to the implant, filling the gap and looking like a natural tooth.
Signs you may need Dental Implants
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Preserves bones and gums
- Protects healthy teeth by distributing the biting forces
- Prevents teeth from shifting
- Will not decay or ever need root canal treatment
- Increases ability to chew and to speak naturally
- Eliminates the need for removable dentures
- More reliable than any other restoration or tooth replacement
Skip The Waiting Room!
Register Online Before You Arrive.
We have up to date schedules, contact information, & let you book appointments online.
Need some advice from our experts?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will make a single attempt to contact you from a withheld number, usually within 24 hours of your request.